This table set is excellent for early childhood development. Primary colors make learning and play time exciting when several colors are arranged in the classroom. This durable table features a smooth grey table top with safety rounded plastic edges and steel welding underneath along with adjustable steel legs that is sure to last throughout the years. The chair has been properly designed to fit young children to develop proper sitting habits that will last a lifetime. [YU-YCY-098-0032-RECT-TBL-GREEN-GG]
- Children's Rectangular Table Set
- Set Includes 2 Stackable School Chairs and Rectangle Table
- Primary Green Color
- Rectangular Plastic Activity Table
- 220 lb. Static Load Capacity
- 1'' Thick Laminate Grey Table Top
- Shortest Width: 19.125''
- Green Plastic Table Edge with Safety Rounded Corners
- Welded Steel Frame under top provides extra stability
- Adjustable Height Steel Legs Extend Out 9\"
- Plastic Floor Glides
- Table Size: 21.875''W x 26.625''L x 14.5'' - 23.5''H
- School Chair with 10.5'' Seat Height
- 154 lb. Static Load Capacity
- Stacks up to 10 Chairs High
- Designed to encourage proper sitting habits
- Polypropylene Plastic Shell
- Contoured One-Piece Shell
- Lightweight Design
- Easy To Clean
- Color: Green, Grey
- Finish: Green Plastic
- Material: Plastic, Steel
- Made In: China
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Seat Size: 10.25''W x 10.25''D
- Back Size: 11''W x 10.75''H
- Seat Height: 12"H
|Flash Furniture: Quality office furniture - at the speed of light. Flash Furniture takes pride in offering the highest quality office chairs and furniture at the best price that you will find anywhere. [Flash Furniture] proudly presents an extensive selection of quality furniture for the commercial and home office. Flash Furniture offers a wide selection of office, hospitality, and restaurant furniture, available to ship within forty-eight hours – so you can get the support you need, right on time.|
Dimensions21.875 W x 26.625 D x 14.5 - 23.5 H in.
Item Weight35 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.